Have guests coming into town or just want a fun staycation?
Check out The Standard Hotels now in DTLA and West Hollywood!
Use special promo code TIPS for up to 25% off!
Saturday, October 20th | 5pm-11pm
Alpine Village | 833 W Torrance Blvd.
Voted Top 10 Best Oktoberfests in the US by USA Today, this is one of the most popular Oktobertsts in the country. Join us to celebrate the season with imported German beer, food and live music. This event will be sold out as it always sells out so reserve your tickets today via Alpine Villageâ€™s website and RSVP with the Harvard Club of Southern California. All Ivy League Alumni in Southern California + UC Berkeley Alumni in Southern California are welcome to join us for this event.
Homelessness Awareness & Young Professionals Networking Event
Please join Shelter Partnership in Venice on Wednesday, October 17th for a break in the hustle of the work week, and a chance to make real change over drinks. The event starts at 6pm and runs til 9pm; a window that should accommodate even the roughest work schedule. Tickets are $20 (a donation to the cause), and can be purchased at the link below. Homelessness in LA is a cause that is worth going out after work on a Wednesday night.
Workshop: How To Meet Quality Women in LA
October 24th | 7pm | Mar Vista Art Department
Katya Morozova, Dating and Relationship Coach, will be hosting a workshop where she’ll be giving away her biggest secrets to getting out of the “LA dating rat race”.
- How and where to meet attractive quality women both online and offline.
- The inside scoop on how to approach quality women in a way that is disarming, easy, and natural.
- What gets in the way of connection and how to shift your “inner game” to congruence and confidence so that you are naturally magnetic.
- The 3 Pillars of Connection – Natural Ways To Connect With Ease & Without Trying To Force Conversation.
- How to make a lasting impression so that follow up dates, chemistry, and intimate connections are a no-brainer.