[Job Posting] Regional Lead – New York City
Regional Lead – New York City
Events, Marketing and Promotional Lead (Part-Time) for New York City, NY.
About The Ivy Plus Society (TIPs)
The Ivy Plus Society is a social networking organization originally founded in 2006 to bring together top achievers, entrepreneurs, recent graduates and other professionals in fun, lively, and comfortable environments that encourage the development of friendships and professional contacts. We have over 30,000 members and hold over 500 + high quality socials held in 8 major cities across the US. Visit our website https://ivyplussociety.com for more information.
About the Role
We are looking for a Regional Lead in New York to manage events and promotional strategies for the geography. We’re looking for someone who is ambitious, organized, and entrepreneurial. The individual will work closely with our management in Los Angeles to develop go-to market strategies to optimize events and galas. Because the role is part time and offsite, we’re looking for a self-starter that can deliver results.
What You’ll Do:
- Developing the event pipeline for New York City- this means choosing the hottest venues and building partnerships with our vendors
- Pricing and Promotion- optimize the pricing of events and develop plans on how to promote the events
- Strategy- identifying were to invest and areas to focus on to achieve our business goals
- Partnerships- leveraging our connections and developing new partnerships with different organizations within your geographic region
Skills We’re Looking For:
- 1 to 2 years of experience working on events
- Communication skills and an ability to influence
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to think outside of the box
- Knowledge of venues and events around New York City
Want to plan fun monthly mixers? Network with NYC’s brightest young alumni and professionals? Connect with your city’s finest restaurants, lounges, and bars? Expand your society today by emailing your resume to Kelly at email@example.com. This position is part-time and paid.